By completing this form you acknowledge that you:
1. acknowledge that I/the applicant understand the information on this form.
2. acknowledge that CrimCheck is collecting information in this form to provide to the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) and police agencies, for a nationally coordinated criminal history check to be conducted for the purpose selected in this form.
3. have fully and accurately completed this form, and the personal information I/the applicant, have provided relates to me/the applicant, and contains the full name and all names previously used by me/the applicant.
4. acknowledge that withholding and/or providing misleading or false information on this form and in any supplied identity documents is a Commonwealth offence and may lead to prosecution under the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth).
5. acknowledge that personal information that I/the applicant provided in this form and on the supplied identity documents may be disclosed to CrimCheck (including contractors, legal entity customers, related bodies or third parties)
6. acknowledge that any information sent by mail or electronically, in relation to this form, including identity documents, is sent at my/the applicant’s risk and I/the applicant, am aware of the consequences of sending information in these ways. CrimCheck takes all practicable steps to protect the applicants information but cannot guarantee the security of the applicants device.
7. acknowledge that I/the applicant am aware that I/the applicant am providing consent for a national check to be conducted on all personal information provided in this form and provided in supplied identity documents.
8. understand and consent to police information relating to me/the applicant, being disclosed in accordance with the purpose identified in section B of this form, applicable legislation and information release policies (including spent convictions legislation described in Australian Government and state or territory legislation).
9. give consent to:
a. the ACIC and police agencies using and disclosing my/the applicant’s personal information that I/ the applicant, have provided in this form and personal information contained in my supplied identity documents to conduct a nationally coordinated criminal history check.
b. the ACIC disclosing the police information sourced from the police agencies to other approved bodies and CrimCheck Ltd
c. CrimCheck Lyd disclosing to the legal entity customer, third parties and any permitted offshore transfer arrangements also listed on the opening page of this application, my/the applicant’s personal information and police information to assess my/the applicant’s suitability for the purpose identified in the application.
10. acknowledge that it is usual practice for my/the applicant’s personal information and police information to be used by police agencies and the ACIC for law enforcement, including purposes set out in the Australian Crime Commission Act 2002 (Cth).
11. To the extent permitted by law, all information provided in a Nationally coordinated Criminal History Check is made available for use on the following conditions:
a. Each of ACIC and CrimCheck Ltd make no representation or warranty of any kind including without limitation in respect of its accuracy; and
b. Criminal History Information should form only one part of any process for determining a person's suitability for any entitlement, profession, undertaking, appointment or employment.
c. To the extent permitted by law, the Accredited User, ACIC and the Australian Police Services accept no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in the information contained in a NCCHC
d. Note: The information you provide on this Form, and which the ACICc Agency provides to the CrimCheck Ltd, on receipt of the Form, will be used only for the purpose stated on the form unless statutory obligations require otherwise.