We advise you to choose our service carefully as we do not issue full refunds if you change your mind or make an incorrect selection.
In addition to the consumer guarantees enshrined in the Australian Consumer Law, if you place an order for a service,
but then cancel it before the service is commenced, CrimCheck Ltd will provide you with a partial refund after deducting a cancellation fee of $5.00.
All refund requests are to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement entered into with CrimCheck Ltd to provide its services.
CrimCheck Ltd is not required to provide a refund for:
- Data entry errors that have been made by individuals inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- Failure to provide the required identity documentation and/or informed consent within 12 months of commencing the application process
- Cancelled Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Checks already submitted to the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) for processing
- Submissions for Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Checks that CrimCheck Ltd is not authorised to process
- Selection of the wrong check type and/or reason for check
Any payments through a self service portal that remain unused for a period of twelve months from date of payment will be forfeited.
Accounts that are dormant without current contact details will have any unclaimed money forfeited after 24 months of inactivity after reasonable steps to contact the individual or organisation have been undertaken.
If you believe that the information released on your resolved check is incorrect please contact us at email@example.com, or call on (03) 9955 0300